Both inside and out, Ambria Homes has brought together the finest features and finishes to appoint your new RiverBend home, with choices that allow you to personalize it according to your own tastes and preferences.
DISTINGUISHED EXTERIOR DESIGN
- Inviting architecturally designed streetscapes and elevations with complementary colour schemes, styles, and materials.
- Brick detailing, vinyl siding and/or brick with stone detailing exteriors, as per elevation, with complementary roof and paint colours.
- Exterior columns, as per plan.
- Durable, maintenance free, pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and down pipes - all colour-coordinated.
- Self-sealing asphalt shingles with 25-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Garage door(s) with decorative glass inserts, as per plan.
- Decorative exterior lights on front façade.
- Insulated metal front door with brushed chrome finish grip set and deadbolt.
- Front door featuring Low-E glass insert and/or sidelight(s), as per plan.
- Vinyl Low-E casement windows throughout (excluding basement windows). All operating windows are screened. Front elevations windows have decorative grilles, as per plan.
- All basement windows to be vinyl sliders with Low-E glass. Corrugated galvanized steel window wells may be required, as per grading conditions.
- All sliding patio doors to be vinyl with Low-E glass and screened.
- All doors and windows fully caulked.
- All exterior doors complete with weather stripping.
- Fully sodded lot.
- Precast concrete slab walkway to front entry and rear patio.
- All lookout lots to have decks with stairs to grade, and walkout lots to have a deck only (6’ x 8’ decks).
DECORATIVE INTERIOR FEATURES
- 9’ ceilings on main floor and 8’ ceilings on second floor excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical and/or dropped areas.
- Optional lofts and retreats have 8’ ceilings excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical or dropped areas or sloped ceilings.
- All interior walls and trim painted with quality latex paint.
- Imported ceramic tile flooring in front foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, all bathrooms, main floor laundry rooms and mud rooms, from Builder’s standard samples.
- 40 oz. broadloom with quality underpad on second floor, including optional loft and/or retreat level except tiled areas. Carpet selections are subject to restrictions.
- Prefinished oak natural hardwood flooring on main level (except tiled areas) and all finished stair landings.
- Colonial style baseboards throughout, casings on all windows and doors painted white.
- Classique series interior doors painted white.
- Brushed chrome finish hardware on all interior doors.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Oak veneer stairs, handrails and pickets in natural varnish finish.
- Spray textured stippled ceilings throughout, except for kitchen, dinette, all bathrooms and main floor laundry rooms which have a smooth painted finish.
- Direct vent natural gas fireplace with white painted mantle, from Builder’s standard selection.
- Quality cabinetry with granite counter tops in kitchen and servery where applicable.
- Under-mounted stainless-steel kitchen sink with single lever faucet and pull out spray.
- Flush breakfast bar.
- Open area with rough-in plumbing for future dishwasher (cabinet not provided).
- Imported ceramic tile flooring, from Builder’s standard samples.
- Ceramic wall tiles, from Builder’s standard samples, installed in tub enclosures up to but not including ceiling. Where tub and shower stalls are separate, tub enclosures are tiled to approximately 18” high above tub deck and shower stalls are fully tiled.
- White ceramic bathroom accessories.
- Mirrors over all bathroom vanities and pedestal sink in powder room.
- Imported ceramic tile flooring in all bathrooms, from Builder’s standard samples.
- Pressure balance control faucets in tub enclosures and separate shower stalls.
- Single lever faucets in bathrooms and powder room.
- All bathtubs to be acrylic, as per plan.
- White plumbing fixtures installed in all bathrooms.
- Porcelain sinks in all bathrooms, as per plan.
- White pedestal sink in the powder room, as per plan.
SOLID CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- 2’ x 6’ exterior wood construction with R22 insulation in walls, R50 insulation in attic, R12 insulation in basement, in accordance with Ontario Building Code.
- 5/8” tongue and groove sub-floor with joints sanded and fastened with screws and nails.
- Poured concrete basement floors and foundation walls with heavy duty damp proofing to walls, drainage layer and weeping tiles, where applicable.
- Poured concrete front porch and garage floor.
- Spray foam insulation to garage ceiling below any livable space above, where applicable.
EFFICIENT HEATING AND PLUMBING SYSTEMS
- High-efficiency forced air furnace and hot water tank vented to the exterior (water tank is a rental unit).
- Ductwork sized to allow for future central air conditioning.
- Two exterior water taps, one located in the garage and one at the rear of the home, as per plan.
- Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets, one located at the front and one at the rear of the home.
- All ductwork located in basement will be taped at seams.
MODERN ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- 100 AMP electrical service with circuit-breaker panel in accordance with Ontario Hydro Requirements.
- Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove and dryer, both with vents vented to exterior.
- Rough-in wiring provided for future dishwasher.
- Bathrooms and powder room outlets wired with a Ground Fault Indicator.
- Electronic smoke detector(s), as per building code.
- Electronic carbon monoxide detector(s), as per building code.
- Ceiling light fixtures in all bedrooms, hallways, kitchen, breakfast area, main floor laundry, mud room, great room, library, den, and formal rooms, as per plan; dining room to receive a capped ceiling outlet.
- White Decora plugs and switches throughout finished areas.
- Bathrooms to receive strip lighting centered over the bathroom vanities and pedestal sink in the powder room, as per plan.
- Master ensuite with separate shower stall featuring overhead surface-mounted waterproof light fixture and framed glass shower door, as per plan.
- Rough-in cable TV outlets in great room or family room, and all bedrooms, as per plan.
- Rough-in wiring for telephone provided in kitchen, great room and all bedrooms, as per plan.
- Rough-in for security system (to basement and first floor opening windows and doors).
- In-ceiling receptacle for future garage door opener.
- Exhaust fans installed on separate switch to all finished bathrooms and vented to exterior.
- Rough-ins for future central vacuum outlets.
- Electrical door chimes.
The warranty is as outlined in Tarion’s Ontario New Home Warranty Plan Act.
All references to features are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every home. Locations of features and finishes are as per applicable plan or at the Vendor’s sole discretion. All features and finishes where Purchaser(s) are given the option to select the style and/or colour shall be from the Vendor’s predetermined standard selections. The Purchaser acknowledges that finishing materials contained in any model home or sales office display including broadloom, furniture, electrical fixtures, drapes, flooring, upgrade kitchen cabinets, stained staircases, and railings etc. may be for display purposes and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not necessarily be included in the dwelling unit purchased herein. In an effort to continuously improve its product, the Vendor reserves the right to alter floor plans, exteriors, specifications and prices without notice. All renderings, floor plans and maps in brochures and sales displays are artist’s conceptions and are not necessarily to scale and the dimensions are approximate and may vary. All references to size, measurements, materials, construction styles, trade/brand/industry name or terms may be subject to change or variation within generally accepted industry standards and tolerances. Measurements may be converted from imperial to metric or vice versa, and actual product size may very slightly as a result. The measurements adhere to the rules and regulations of the Tarion Warranty Corporation. Actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor area. Specifications may change without notice. E.& O. E.